Nautilus Luxury Apartments
Nautilus Private Residences are being constructed with considerable care and attention to detail. In keeping with every Mecitoglu home, these properties enjoy a high specification and the peace of mind that comes with a 5 Year New Home Warranty.
Enhanced specifications utilized by our new and stringent quality control procedures emphasize our increased commitment to provide you with a more distinguished, comfortable and quality home
1. General specifications
- Suspended ceiling throughout the apartments
- Smooth plaster finishing and plastic paint on interior walls and ceilings
- Hot water supply through energy-efficient electrical heating from “Siemens or AEG”
- Full length, tilt & slide patio doors and double glazed windows by “REHAU” with “ROTO” hardware
- Electric roller shutters (concealed) throughout the apartments “REHAU”
- Air conditioning units in the living room and the bedroom (LG-Beko/Vestel)
- Built-in cloakroom
- Smoke detector
- Tempered glass and anodized aluminium balcony railings in a minimalistic design
- Deluxe beige marble windowsills and stairs
- High quality lacquered white internal doors with minimalistic handles in 304 grade stainless steel
- High quality steel apartment entry doors coated in white matt membrane “SUR”
- 45X45 cm quality porcelain tiles cover all the floors “Vitra”
- Communal satellite for TV
- Water tap in the master balcony
- Partial decorative wooden claddings on the exteriors to complement the Mediterranean design
- Hedge plants providing privacy between ground floor apartments
- Private gardens for all ground floor apartments
2. Kitchen & Appliances “Siemens or Franke”
- Contemporary design lacquered white cupboards with built-in handles
- Stainless steel built-in oven, extractor and gas hob (Franke/Siemens)
- Double door fridge-freezer (Siemens)
- Washing machine (Siemens)
- Quality granite worktops and skirting
- Splashback in mirror, tempered white glass or mosaic tiles
- Concealed LED strip light above the splashback
- Stainless steel under-mounted sink (Franke)
- Chrome mixer taps (Artema)
- Soft closing mechanisms for cabinet doors and drawers (Blum)
- Wall to wall built-in wardrobe with an integrated TV stand and make-up desk
- Light switch control by the bed side wall
- TV, satellite and telephone connection in the master bedroom
- Wall hung luxurious vanity units (protective white tempered glass on top) with a sleek, white designer washbowl from “Vitra”
- Built-in rain shower
- Wall hung toilet WC with stylish built-in water saving dual flush plate “Vitra”
- High gloss aluminium polish shower cabins with tempered glass “Hüppe”
- Chrome accessories and mixer taps from “Artema”
- Floor and ceramic wall tiles from “Vitra”
- Modern mosaic tiles cover the shower wall thoroughly
- LED down lighters throughout the apartments
- Concealed LED strip ceiling lights in the living room and the master bedroom
- Concealed LED strip lights behind the bathroom mirrors
- Decorative lighting features in the balconies and in the gardens
- LED lighting details throughout the complex
6. Facilities in the complex
- An outdoor swimming pool of 30 meters in length (210 m2)
- Children’s swimming pool of 7 meters (21 m2)
- Tastefully designed pool terraces furbished with anti-slip porcelain outdoor tiles
- Communal Wi-Fi internet by the pool terrace
- Water tank & pump (for optimum water pressure)
- Power generator for communal areas and residences (limited)
- Complex surrounded by a wall and entrance made possible through the secure gate.
- Security cameras to enhance safety
7. The structure of the buildings
- Reinforced concrete has been used for the foundation and structure, in accordance with the approved statistical earthquake regulations.
- Strip and/or raft foundation and concrete hollow brick flooring.
- Separation walls and exterior walls made of light pumice bricks
8. Details of insulation
WINDOWS AND PATIO DOORS
- TILT & SLIDE patio doors with hardware from “ROTO” provide a higher sound, heat and water proofing efficiency when compared with standard in-line sliding patio doors.
- 25 cm wide extra dense pumice brick walls (W/m.K 0.14) with improved insulation
- Jacketing detail for exterior walls (3 cm of carbon reinforced EPS insulation plates)
- Infrared heat reflective exterior paint “Jotun Jotashield extreme” (providing up to 5°c less interior heat)
- Roof heat proofing via 3 cm thick, 32kg/ m3 XPS plates below the screed.
- Low-e glass incorporating solar control coating + Argon Gas (W/m.K 1.10) for windows and patio doors
- Rehau® shutters throughout the apartments
- Water proofing for terraces, wet rooms, swimming pools and the roof “Köster or Vitrafix (Koramic)
- Water proofing for the roof structure through two layers of 3 mm bituminous membrane
- Water proofing coating for the foundations “Sika, Köster”
- Exterior walls painted with long-life texture coating. Premium Swedish brand “Jotun”
- Sound proofing mat placed between floors for added sound proofing
- Cavity wall incorporating a mineral wool barrier between apartments (5 cm thick and 50kg/m3) provides an additional sound and heat proofing.
- Pumice brick walls (25 cm) with improved sound proofing capability
- Jacketing detail for exterior walls provide added sound proofing
- Special entrance doors provide added sound and heat proofing values.
- Rehau® shutters provide additional sound proofing for the patio doors and windows.
- Soundproof waste water system.
9. The garden (Automatic garden sprinkler system)
The beautifully tended garden area are designed with Mediterranean plants, palm and olive trees and well-lit garden paths.
Pretty olive trees colour the pool areas. The meter high retaining walls will be covered by the charming Bougainvilleas of purple and white.
A very pleasant living environment is granted by the low building permission, which leaves quite a large area for professionally landscaped and carefully maintained gardens.